Saturday 7 January 2012

Irina Shayk is one classy broad



Don't count on recently-famous model Irina Shayk to pull a Lindsay Lohan. No no no, I don't mean she's going to trade autographed photos for blow. I mean she won't pose for Playboy. Shayk told the new issue of Esquire UK:

"I would never do Playboy. Yes, I am a lingerie model, but I have class. Playboy offered me so much money last year. I was like: ‘No. Way.’

"All right, Naomi Campbell and Claudia Schiffer did it. But they did it at the end of their career and it was classy. I think of myself as a cover girl. But I would never do some kind of cheesy magazine."
Whoa, someone has gotten highfalutin, haven't they? Earth to Irina, come in Irina: showing off your goodies is your job, brainiac. If I need an explanation on the differences of weak cosmic censorship hypothesis and strong cosmic censorship hypothesis, I'll ask Michio Kaku. When I need to know when to use a demitasse spoon or a saucier spoon, I'll look up Martha Stewart. If someone asked me what celebrity tuna taco and fart box I'd love to see in Playboy, I'd say Irena Shayk. That's why you're relevant, and when you lose your looks, you get the hell outta here.

No comments: