Tuesday 13 December 2011

Ron Ng's Girlfriend Zhang Xinyu's Intimate Photos Leaked

zhang xinyu intimate photos
Chinese model-actress Zhang Xinyu has once again come under the spotlight.

chinese model zhang xinyu

A number of intimate photos of Zhang Xinyu was leaked and circulated online since yesterday.

These intimate bedroom pictures, believed to be of Xinyu's, went viral when it was posted online. While the girl in the photographs resembled Xinyu, the guy in the picture was clearly not boyfriend Ron Ng.

Through her manager, Xinyu admitted that the photos were taken together with her ex beau.

"He was my boyfriend back in university. These pictures were leaked from his (ex-boyfriend) blog before I entered the (entertainment) industry. When I first saw the photos, I was angry as I realised that I was being used... I felt regretful. This won't happen again."

Xinyu also denied that she has gone under the knife and claimed that she had only taken facial slimming injections.

She also refuted rumours of her being a domineering girlfriend.

When contacted, Ron refused to comment on the issue and asked for the public to give them some space.

The actor remains protective of his girlfriend and believes that she would learn to face up to her past mistakes through the incident.

(Source: Xinmsn )

No comments: