Saturday 10 December 2011

Edison Chen Apologizes for Recent Photo Scandal

edison chen mtv china's 2011 style awards

During an appearance at MTV China's 2011 Style Awards held at the Beijing National Stadium, the 31-year-old star explained what happened.

"Seven months ago, I broke up with my girlfriend Vincy Yeung and I was actually unhappy, very lost, so I found the wrong outlet to make myself happy. This time, I did wrong; I was too stupid and put my trust in the wrong people." Chen said.

While Chen undeniably stole the show with his apology, the Style Awards are actually a big annual event, attracting celebrities from the Chinese mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

This year, Jay Chou , Sun Nan , Rene Liu and Li Yuchun have been named Singer Style Icon of the Year.

(Source: CRI )

No comments: