Friday 18 November 2011

cammi tse
Hong Kong singer-actor Edison Chen has a reputation for being quite the player, but was his most recent ex-girlfriend, 16-year-old model Cammi Tse, also one?

edison chen

model cammi tse
Some Hong Kong tabloids claim that is the case, citing photographs of Tse with three other male celebrities - all taken over the course of a year - as proof that she is no shrinking violet and may have used Chen as a tool to create publicity for herself.

Indeed, she has become the talk of the town after intimate photographs of her and Chen surfaced recently.

However, Tse spoke out on Saturday over her micro blog against these reports.

"I am sorry, just take it as I don't know the ways of the world. I am really really tired ...

"After reading the comments on my micro blog, I think you all don't understand me," said Tse.

"I read these critical comments and I think you all may have read some false reports. How could my character be portrayed as being so terrifying?

"Some reports even made me hate myself after reading them!"

"Why make me out to be like that? I think I really can't accept this ..." said Tse.

Back to school

The young model had taken a break from school and has been staying at home since last week, for fear of being hounded by the media.

But when Tse finally left her home to meet her friends on Sunday, she found reporters waiting for her.

She told Hong Kong media that she had been feeling very moody after she read the negative reports about herself, and was worried about how people would see her.

Tse decided to go out after her friends advised her to get some air, and gauge public reaction toward her along the way.

She managed to travel largely unnoticed through the streets, though some people did give her the once over.

Tse went on to reveal that she will return to school, but clammed up when questioned about Chen, as well as her relationships with the three other male stars she took photos with - Alex Shen, Vincent Wong and Jing Boran .

"I am sorry. Whatever you ask, I will not answer," she said.

(Source: Channelnewsasia )

No comments: