Tuesday 23 April 2013

Zac Efron was nervous about having sex with Heather Graham


Heather Graham Sex Scene
Heather Graham at a screening of At Any Price at the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival in New York (4/19) 

Zac Efron tells the New York Post that he was nervous about filming a sex scene with Heather Graham in the upcoming At Any Price, and understandably so because Heather Graham is an ageless robot who looks the same today as she did in the '90s. Seriously, she's starting to freak me out a little.
"I've been a fan of Heather's and had a crush on her since I can remember," Efron sheepishly said at a Cinema Society and Bally-sponsored screening. "She's always been the epitome of that perfect girl. I wanted to get it right." Graham added, "Zac and [director Ramin Bahrani] were like, 'We've never done a sex scene before . . . We're kind of nervous.' I thought it was so funny. I was suddenly this expert."
Normally, this would be the part where I'd imply that Zac is gay, but no one is gonna buy that today. Heather Graham really is hot enough to cause performance anxiety in even the manliest of men like yours truly, so I couldn't begin to imagine what it did to Zac, the poster boy of America's metrosexuality movement. Look, Heather is so good-looking that, even though she's 43-years-old, I'm still posting stories about her even though she never melts down, gets arrested, or has a wardrobe malfunction. Without her tits and smile, she's basically paint drying.

No comments: