Thursday 7 February 2013

Rachel Bilson stopped at airport for looking too young


Rachel Bilson Young Looking

Rachel Bilson stopped at airport for looking too young Wait, does this mean if you like Rachel Bilson, you're a pedophile? Well then sign me up! Via Contact Music:
Rachel Bilson was stopped by airport security because they thought she was too young to be traveling alone. The 31-year-old actress was stopped at Los Angeles International Airport because an official thought she looked like a child but the petite brunette is still worried about getting older.

The 'Hart of Dixie' star told the March issue of Women's Health UK: "I know I look super young. I was flying back home into LAX the other day and the security guard at the airport stopped me and said, 'Honey, where's your family?' And I'm like, 'I'm 31!' Maybe when I'm 40 I'll appreciate it, but as I get older and get wrinkles I'm worried it'll be, 'She's the weirdest-looking teenager I've ever seen."'
Whew! Boy, do I feel better about my feelings for Rachel. When I'm whittling the trunk, the image I have on my mind -- as well as expertly photoshopped on my computer -- is that of Rachel playing jump rope in a Chuck E. Cheese wearing a Hello Kitty belly shirt and bedazzled miniskirt. I feel much better now that I know that TSA agents are having the same thoughts that I am, and that they are protecting this great nation of ours. God Bless the TSA, and God Bless America.

No comments: