Tuesday 16 October 2012

Online Buzz over Cecilia Cheung's "Nude Stills"

 cecilia cheung nude pictures dangerous liaisons

Stills from Hong Kong actress Cecilia Cheung's latest film Dangerous Liaisons have been circulating online, with the "nude pictures" inciting much discussion. In her latest acting project, Cecilia is said to have shot a number of bed scenes with Korean co-star Jang Dong Gun.

After the movie's publicity photos were released, sharp-eyed fans have singled out one particular picture which shows the back view of a completely naked female as Cecilia. Though the physique of the woman in the photo looks slightly different from Cecilia's, fans concluded that Cecilia is the woman featured in the picture, after comparing the photo with the rest of the movie stills.

In an earlier interview, the 32-year-old shared that she has been "crying at night so that she can smile in the day". Her faith in love has not wavered even after her ugly divorce with Hong Kong actor-singer Nicholas Tse. "I have never given up on believing in love. I believe true love is destined."

Cecilia also mentioned that she needs a partner who is able to keep her in check, "I may look strong on the outside, but I really need someone who can look after me."

The mother of two, who has her hands full caring for her two songs, Lucas and Quintus, quipped, "I really can't think of any guy who can come between me and my sons."

(Source: Xinmsn)

No comments: